HUD eye tracking testing

I have been wanting to improve my after effects skills so I decided to go online and look at some tutorials that I could follow to make some effects. A tutorial I found was making a robot eye and tracking it onto a real eye. Using this tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQ1Ak2DmXAg I managed to make my own Hud eye. 


I first went off on my own and tracked it only with the pupil until I re-watched the video and realised he had enlarged the HUD to fit the entire eye. So I ended up doing both.

Here is the pupil only tracking, I will admit I do prefer this version as I think my tracking went alot smoother and followed the eye movement alot better.

This is the enlarged HUD, the tracking was a bit harder when it was enlarged and some areas around the edges pop up when its moving. For my first time doing this I thought it ended up going well.

Comments

Popular Posts