Portal

Another side project I did was to make a portal. Whilst following this tutorial I did have to download an After Effects extension.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ownscAk5Kos

I did find this tutorial easy although it was annoying to go and download an extension but I am happy with how it turned out.

In the tutorial he also put the portal into a scene which then made me want to try it out. As when I was doing this it was at night so I was unable to get a shot outside so I had to make do with my house.

I'm not entirely happy with this scene I was surprised at how easy it was to put into a live scene. I did also struggle with trying to get my dog to walk towards me but he did his job in the end.

I wish it could have been longer and in a wider area but as I said I had to make do. I had alot of fun making this and putting it in a scene so I would like to come back and try it again in the future.

Comments

Popular Posts